Get a free skin consultation
PIGMENTATION & VASCULAR TREATMENT
HAVE THE SKIN YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED
Your skin is your body’s largest and most visible organ – so let’s keep her looking good. Cutera Excel V+ is a customisable laser that is revolutionising the industry. Easy sessions and quick results to treat sun-damaged skin, vascular lesions or pigmentation.
Age spots, discolouration and other irregular skin pigments can be a thing of the past. We use the Cutera Excel V+ to reduce excess pigmentation and redness in your face. This laser treatment targets generalized pigment and benign lesions to reduce excess colouration and leave your skin looking young and smooth.
Laser Vein Therapy
From Rosacea, to cherry anginomas, generalised redness, acne and scars we use the Cutera Excel V+ to help reduce skin concerns and boost your confidence. The warm sensation of the laser is always accompanied by the cooling function on the machine to ensure that you’re always comfortable. The system uses light energy to break down extra vessels while the body does the rest of the work to redirect the blood flow for the healing process.
Small area $150
Medium Area $250
Large area $ 400
- This can vary with different skin concerns
- Treatments approximately every six weeks.
How to prep the skin
- It’s important to inform your therapist if you are using photosensitive medication
- Stop vitamin-A skincare products one week before your session
- Avoid excessive sun exposure on your skin
- No fake tan
After your session
- Use a gentle cleanser and moisturiser morning and night
- Use high SPF sunscreen when going outside
- No exercise or intense sweating for 48 hours after your treatment
- If swelling occurs, an OTC antihistamine can be used at night
- Clients should take at least 24-hours for downtime
- Bruising and swelling in the treated area can be visible for up to 2 weeks
- Elevate your head while sleeping to help reduce swelling
- Use a cold compress to alleviate heat after your treatment
- Do not pick or aggravate any scabs that form over your treated areas